The Bats are enemies in the game.
- Big Game Huntin' With Jimbo - Jimbo asks you to kill the fruit bat in the caves. The other bats appear as normal enemies.
- Bat - Normal small version that has little HP and only one attack that does barely any damage (only 1 damage if blocked).
- Giant Bat - Larger variation that is easily the more dangerous one, they have higher health, more powerful bite, and actually have a few abilities to preform.
- Fruit Bat - The one that Jimbo sent you to kill, can be summoned by placing the blood orange on the pile of poop near the cave entrance next to the theatre, it is much stronger than any of the other bats, but is pretty easy to kill since it is fought by itself as opposed to the other bats who are fought in groups.
Giant Bat Edit
- Shreeeeeeeeek! - Sends a powerful blast of sonar at your party, deals high damage, attack down, and ability down to both of you if not blocked.
- Guano Bombing Run - Craps on you or your buddy, deals high damage and grossed out if not blocked.
- Sonic Recuperation - A blast of sonar hits the bat, regains almost all of its health, for some reason the smaller bats can do this to.
Fruit Bat Edit
- Bite - Standard attack, bites you or buddy for medium damage and two stacks of bleeding.
- Juiced Up - Fruit bat heals himself then performs his standard attack.
- Sonar Scan - Deals small damage to both of you and defense down if not blocked, then performs his standard attack.