|Don't gaze at it too long!
This article contains plot details about the game. Do not read ahead if you don't want it spoiled!
Jerome "Chef" McElroy was formerly a human and South Park Elementary School Cafeteria Chef until he died by an accident and is now returned as a zombie in South Park: The Stick of Truth. He appears near the end of the game serving as a boss, having been revived by Clyde Donovan to fight the player.
Chef's hat and red shirt are wrinkled and torn up. He has a black beard and scars on his face. He has stitches across his body and his torso is open, revealing his red insides.
- If the player dies and cannot be revived during battle, when Chef is at 1 HP, he will remain invincible. This also means that the player may have to start over at the beginning.
- Though chef will remain at 1 HP when only a buddy is fighting, he will not attack, causing an ongoing battle that never ends.
- He also appears in the school in the "Hall of Honor" shelf labelled "In Loving Memory" along with Pip Pirrup, Veronica Crabtree, Diane Choksondik, and Gordon Stolski.
- Most of his songs can be heard in some of the buildings.
- The only way to defeat Chef once and for all during his boss fight is to quickly fart on him after being set on fire by Clyde.
- Chef is the only zombie in the game that is a boss character.