| This article is a stub. Help expand it or aliens will abduct you.|
South Park: The Stick of TruthEdit
There are four classes available to The New Kid in South Park: The Stick of Truth which are:
Fighter - A frontline fighter meant to take and deal damage.
Mage - A spell casting class that while weak physically can deal damage through abilities.
Thief - A stealthy class that utilizes a multitude of status effects to deal large amounts of damage over time and stun opponents.
Jew - Similar to a Monk in other games; a high risk, high reward class that deals more damage the lower his health.
South Park: The Fractured But WholeEdit
In South Park: The Fractured But Whole, The New Kid will initially have three starting class choices. They will gain another class three more times over the course of the story, allowing The New Kid to mix and match skills between unlocked classes. The Netherborn class differs, as it is unlocked when From Dusk till Casa Bonita is started, it will then be available for subsequent playthroughs of the game. After The New Kid picks a class, he may speak to The Coon in order to change to a different class. Once The New Kid comes under Doctor Timothy's tutelage, he will allow The New Kid access to all classes. At all times, the New Kid is only allowed to have three skills and one ultimate ability equipped on the "Powers" tab.
- Brutalist - High amounts of damage with minimal range.
- Speedster - Bend space and time itself to perform fast moving attacks. Functions at close and middle ranges.
- Blaster - Long ranged with moderate damage, can use the Burning status effect.
Additional Classes (Batch 1)Edit
- Elementalist - Low to moderate damage but uses the Chilled and Shocked status effects. One healing skill.
- Psychic - Moderate damage and can inflict Confused and Defense Down status. Two healing skills.
- Cyborg - Close-range crowd control. Can use the Shocked Status effect.
Additional Classes (Batch 2) Edit
- Assassin - Moderate physical damage, causes Bleeding, some skills grant invisibility. Functions at all ranges.
- Gadgeteer - Gadget-based abilities with low to moderate damage. Creates decoys that can explode and block status effects. Functions at moderate to high range.
Additional Classes (Batch 3) Edit
- Plantmancer - 2 attack and 2 heal abilities. Can inflicted the Charmed status effect and can revive fallen allies.
- Martial Artist - Highest damage of all classes. Capable at close to medium range. Can cause the Enraged status effect.
Additional Classes (Batch 4) Edit
- Netherborn - Moderate damage with multiple area of effect attacks. Can power up skills to make them even more powerful.
Additional Classes (Batch 5) Edit
- To be announced