| This article is a stub. Help expand it or aliens will abduct you.|
South Park: The Stick of TruthEdit
There are four classes available to The New Kid in South Park: The Stick of Truth which are:
Fighter - A frontline fighter meant to take and deal damage.
Mage - A spell casting class that while weak physically can deal damage through abilities.
Thief - A stealthy class that utilizes a multitude of status effects to deal large amounts of damage over time and stun opponents.
Jew - Similar to a Monk in other games; a high risk, high reward class that deals more damage the lower his health.
South Park: The Fractured But WholeEdit
In South Park: The Fractured But Whole, The New Kid will initially have three starting class choices, but additional classes can be acquired during game play.
- Brutalist - High amounts of damage with minimal range.
- Speedster - Bend space and time itself to perform fast moving attacks.
- Blaster - Ranged with moderate damage.
Additional Classes (Batch 1)Edit
- Elementalist - Low to moderate damage but uses status effects.
- Psychic - Moderate damage with multiple status effects. Support heal class.
- Cyborg - Close-range crowd control.
Additional Classes (Batch 2) Edit
- Assassin - Moderate bleed damage and utilizes invisibility.
- Gadgeteer - Gadget-based abilities with low to moderate damage.
Additional Classes (Batch 3) Edit
- Plantmancer - 2 attack and 2 heal abilities. Support class with low to moderate damage.
- Martial Artist - Highest damage of all classes. Capable at close to medium range.