Dad is the father of the New Kid in South Park: The Stick of Truth. His real name is unknown.
|Don't gaze at it too long!
This article contains plot details about the game. Do not read ahead if you don't want it spoiled!
Dad's appearance changes to match the New Kid's, but his clothing remains the same. He has a white shirt and black pants.
- The New Kid in Town - Demands the player go out and find kids to play with.
- It's Late - Talks to the New Kid when he gets home. Finds and grounds him if he doesn't return in time.
- Go Back Home - Talks to the New Kid when he gets home. Finds and grounds him if he doesn't return in time.
- Defeat the Underpants Gnomes - The New Kid chases the Underpants Gnomes into his parents' bedroom.
Dad insists that the New Kid goes out and makes friends and constantly comments on his appearance in a negative way. Upon reaching 50 friends, he friends the New Kid on Facebook.
Outside of this, he has little role in the story outside of grounding the New Kid if he's found in the Lost Woods or if the New Kid doesn't go straight to bed at the end of a day and in the backstory of the New Kid.
- Dad is the first adult and parent to speak in the game.
- Just like the New Kid's Mom, he is unnamed.