Eric Cartman is the Grand Wizard King and leader of the humans at Kupa Keep. He is one of the six playable party members in South Park: The Stick of Truth.
Cartman is visibly overweight, being larger than all the other kids. He wears a red-violet wizard cloak with a blue cape held on by gold buttons. He has yellow gloves, a turquoise belt with pouch, and a turquoise wizard hat with a yellow stripe at the bottom and a yellow star with a smiley face. He has messy brown hair.
- The New Kid in Town - Welcomes the player to Kupa Keep, gives the player the name "Douchebag" and teaches him how to fight.
- Call the Banners - Sends the player to bring his three best warriors, Token, Tweek, and Craig, back to Kupa Keep.
- The Bard - Leads the quest into the inn, is defeated by elves in the kitchen.
Cartman becomes an available ally after Defeat the Underpants Gnomes is completed. True to a wizard, Cartman is a glass cannon. He has low HP at all levels, if not the lowest HP compared to everyone else, but makes up for it by having the Highest PP of all the buddies and can easily dish out a lot of damage to compensate. Unusually, he has 2 perks instead of one, and they're unlisted. His regular attack has him hit a single opponent with his staff several times, it's weak but good against shields and if you successfully perform it he'll gain 5 PP .
|Surge (Unlisted)||Cartman gains 5 PP when he Perfectly attacks an opponent.||Perfectly attack an opponent with his regular attack and he'll gain 5 free PP, no strings attached!||Perk||No icon|
|Gluttony (Unlisted)||When using any potion on him, Cartman uses 2 doses with one potion, doubling its effectiveness.||A small potion used by Cartman restores 80% HP, and a large health potion fully heals him. Also works with PP potions, healing between 20-40 PP.||Perk||No icon|
|Magic Missile||Cartman throws a powerful magic missile at his target.||Cartman throws a tampon at an opponent for small Gross damage and Gross Out status effect.||Buddy Ability|
|Flame Strike||Sprays the first two foes in a row with fire! Targets start Burning if done perfectly.||Cartman sprays two targets in a single row with fire for high damage and Burning status effect if done Perfectly.||Ability|
|Burning Cloud||Cartman ignites his flatulence with explosive results.||Cartman blasts all enemies with a mighty fart for very high Fire damage. Despite being fiery, it does not inflict the Burning status effect, but it will shred off a bit of armor from armored opponents.||Ability|
|Curse||Cartman activates his v-chip and curses up a storm of electricity against a single target.||Cartman causes very high Shock damage against a single target, piercing all armor and hitting up to 6 times, good against shields as well.||Ability|
- His move, "Shower of Ice", is the only one that is not usable when he is your buddy.
- Two of his abilities include the use of farting. This may be a reference to Cartman having a very powerful ass as shown on the show.
- Cartman is one of the only two buddies that can't be fought and looted. The other being Kenny.
- Cartman's "Curse" special attack is a reference to South Park: The Bigger, Longer, and Uncut movie where Cartman uses that power to kill Saddam Hussein, along with Satan's help.
- He is one of two buddies that doesn't have a Buddy Command. The other one is Kyle.
- This is likely due to the fact that they are both kings. In fact, trying to give Kyle an order will result in him reminding you that as king, he outranks you.
| The New Kid | Eric Cartman | Kenny McCormick | Clyde Donovan | Butters Stotch | Craig Tucker | Tweek Tweak | Goth Kids | Fosse McDonald | Token Black | Bill Allen | Polly Prissypants | Scott Malkinson | Mr. Kitty
More Information: Kupa Keep