Your house is the same shape as all other houses in the game (excluding Token's House). It is red with a matching garage. The number on the house is 1550.
The inside of the house is similar to Jimmy's house. There is a living room with a couch, coffee table, TV, and side tables with lamps. There are boxes throughout the room. To the left is a door to the basement, but it is not accessable. The kitchen is in the back of the house. Upstairs is your bedroom, your parents' bedroom, and the bathroom. Your bedroom has a computer which can be used to check your facebook and inventory and a toy chest to store items. There is a fish on the desk, likely a reference to the episode "Spookyfish". Your parent's room has night tables on either side of the bed and a dresser. The bathroom is the same as every bathroom, with a toilet, shower, and sink with cabinets.
South Park: The Stick of TruthEdit
- The New Kid in Town - Players start their games here.
- It's Late - Players must return home or be grounded.
- Defeat the Underpants Gnomes - Players must defeat the underpants gnomes to return to normal size.
- Go Back Home - Players must once more return home, or be grounded.
South Park: The Fractured But WholeEdit
- Homeward Bound - Players must go home, eat dinner and go to bed.