|Don't gaze at it too long!
This article contains plot details about the game. Do not read ahead if you don't want it spoiled!
Jimmy wears a yellow shirt and blue pants. He has a green scarf that doubles as a cape and a newspaper hat with a feather and has crutches. He carries around a lute in which he uses to create magical songs of enchantment.
- The Bard - Possessed the Stick of Truth and is hiding at the Inn of the Giggling Donkey and serves as the boss for the quest.
- Attack the School - If you sided with the Drow Elves, he gets you into the school with his buddy ability.
- Beat Up Clyde - Uses buddy ability to open the snuke.
- Betrayal From Within - One of the buddies that helps in the final boss fight.
- Magical Songs - He and the player goes to the farm in the northeast corner of South Park, kills Nazi Zombie Cows and obtains a flute.
"The Maiden from Stonebury Hollow"Edit
Jimmy sings this song to boost the ability power of his allies, as he is a bard. To ensure that Jimmy succeeds in doing that however, the player must mash buttons. The first time he sings it is the attack on the Giggling Donkey Inn, in which Jimmy is the player's enemy.
There once was a maiden from Stonebury Hollow.
She didn't talk much, but boy, did she swallow.
I had a nice lance that she sat upon.
The maiden from Stonebury who is also your mom.
- When Jimmy is your enemy, he always succeeds singing perfectly without any problem.
But when he is one of your allies, he always has a problem singing.
Jimmy does not make an appearance until the Bard, where he is in possession of the Stick. He is the boss in the level. He doesn't reappear until you are brought to the Elven Kingdom, and only has one line. He again shows up when the school is being attacked if the player chose the elves. He helps you get inside. Otherwise, he is only seen in the classroom. He helps in the attack of Clyde's Fortress and in the final boss battle, where he is one of the buddies that fights with you.
During Recruit the Goth Kids, Jimmy becomes an available ally. His standard attack is ranged, which allows him to hit any enemy for moderate damage. Despite lower-than-average HP, Jimmy is a decent, all around Buddy, and can help with his many odd special attacks, acting as a supporter more than a fighter. Despite this, Jimmy has no added perks which he can use in battle, and his basic attack can be weak later in the game.
|Power Chord||Jimmy rocks out with his lute out, restoring PP to the party.||Jimmy restores 6 PP to himself and the New Kid.||Buddy Ability|
|Song of Buffness||Jimmy sings a song that weakens enemies while making the party stronger!||Jimmy grants Ability Up on the party and Ability Down and small damage on all opponents.||Ability|
|Lullabye||Jimmy sings enemies to Sleep, preventing them from taking turns until they take damage or wake up naturally.||Jimmy puts every opponent to sleep, which lasts longer the better you do executing the commands.||Ability|
|Brown Note||Playing the dreaded Brown Note will loosen the bowels of all who hear it.||Jimmy damages all opponents moderately and causes Defense Down on all those who were hit.||Ability|
- After defeating him in the Inn of the Giggling Donkey, you can loot his crutch which is a weapon called the "Crutch of Weakness". Despite this, he can be seen later in the game with both crutches.
- Jimmy and Hallway Monitor Boss are the only bosses who are not immune to stun.
- Jimmy's hat is a newspaper throughout the game, but on his Facebook profile picture, the hat is simply grey paper. Also, the feather on the hat sometimes switches places.
- It is revealed in Jimmy's Facebook messages that he performs in the Inn of the Giggling Donkey.
- Jimmy is the only Buddy whose parents are never seen but are only mentioned.
- It is revealed in "The Bard" that they're on vacation.
- He is the only Buddy who is part of Craig's Gang (along with Craig, Token, Tweek and Clyde).
- The only time the player can't skip Jimmy's stuttering is during his sidequest "Magical Songs".
- Jimmy, along with Kenny, are the only buddies that are fought in the game regardless of what The New Kid does. The other buddies do not count as their fight with New Kid is caused by choice.
- Jimmy playing the pipe/flute to summon rats during his boss battle and to lure Nazi Zombie rats in the final battle is a reference to the classic story of The Pied Piper.
- During battle, Jimmy is the only Buddy to defend with another object (his crutches) instead of using his signature weapon (his crossbow).
| Kyle Broflovski | Stan Marsh | Chris Donnely | Bradley Biggle | Bill Allen | DogPoo Petuski | Faction:Drow Elves | Goth Kids | Fosse McDonald | Jason | Jimmy Valmer | Sparky | The New Kid | Timmy Burch
More Information: Elven Kingdom