Magic Attacks are used in battle or in Out-of-Battle Usage to aid the player. Before this magic is taught to the New Kid, he is required to take the Gentleman's Oath, aka to never fart on a man's balls.
Magic attacks are primarily used outside of battle for any non-mage player, usually to ignite flames or eliminating obstacles. In battle, Magic attacks can be used to inflict the Grossed Out status effect, and other effects associated with that particular spell. Using a Magic attack on an opponent that's on fire will deal extra damage on them, but will also remove the Burning status effect.
Most importantly, it's advised to never fart on anyone's balls. Farting on an opponent is necessary, but farting on someone's balls is not cool.
- Magic Attacks can deal the Grossed Out Status.
- Deal good damage towards the enemy.
- Useful outside of battle to clear new paths or solve certain puzzles.
- Causes high damage to opponents set on fire.
- Before you start a battle you can fart on an enemy and make them grossed out without losing any mana.
- Can stop channel attacks if the enemy is not immune to Grossed Out.
- Very mana costly in battle.
- Leaves you open to being attacked by enemies if you do it wrong on the field map.
- Can fail if done wrong in battle.
- Useless against enemies immune to Grossed Out.
- If you max out the mana gauge and use another mana potion, the New Kid has an "accident" and shits himself, draining all of his mana.
Dragonshout is the first magic attack taught to the New Kid and is taught by Eric Cartman. It is essentially a large force attack in the form of a fart. It is mainly used to clear obstacles such as the rat hordes blocking access to the forests or parts of town.
Effects in battle: Grosses out the selected target and and stuns them too. Best usage on enemies channeling a powerful move. Causes medium damage.
Key binding in battle: Press and hold right click until you see gas on the selected target and left click to release the gas.
Key binding out of battle: Press and hold G near open flames and release G to release the gas.
Cost: 40 mana
Cup-a-Spell is the second magic attack taught to the New Kid and is also taught by Eric Cartman. The user cups their hand and puts it near their ass and catches a fart and throws it in the direction of their choice. This is mainly used to cause open flames to explode and clear obstacles by the New Kid.
Effects: Pisses off and grosses out the selected target.
Key binding in battle: Press and hold right click until you see gas on yourself and left click to release the gas.
Key binding out of battle: Press and hold G, use the mouse to aim on open flames on walls and etc. and left click to release the gas.
Cost: 60 mana
Notes: Cup-a-Spell is a ranged move, so you can target any enemy in battle. It also gross out any enemy who is hit by it outside of battle, so they are grossed out in being of battle.
The Sneaky Squeaker is the third magic attack taught to the New Kid and is taught by Randy Marsh. The Sneaky Squeaker is used to distract people so you can enter a location easier. Once it's released, the New Kid has full control of where it goes and has a time limit to make it detonate before it automatically does so.
Effects: Grosses out all enemies and distracts them.
Key binding in battle: Press and hold left click until you the gas on yourself and left click again to release the gas.
Key binding out of battle: Press and hold G, then left click, control the gas bubble with the mouse, then left click to detonate or wait until it detonate itself.
Cost: 80 mana
Note: The distracted effect is similar to the sleep effect, it a distracted enemy get hit, they are no longer distracted.
Nagasaki is the fourth and final magic attack taught to the New Kid and is taught by Terrance and Phillip. Nagasaki is similar to an earthquake and is used to destroy obstacles in the New Kid's path that have a large crack down the middle.
Effects: Blow away any enemies that kills them and grosses out enemies that (if they do) survived it.
Key binding in battle: Press and hold left click, use A & D to find the frequency, hold it, and when the screen shakes, left click to release the gas.
Key binding out of battle: Press G to hit the right frequency, hold it and wait until large objects with green crack blow out or break.
Cost: 100 mana
Note: Nagasaki needs to have the mana bar full, so be careful when using mana potions so you do not shit your pants.
- Dragonshout is a reference to Dragon Shouts in Skyrim. Its symbol is also a green dragon coming out of your ass.
- Nagasaki refers to the atomic bombings of the cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki during the second world war. The in-game icon of this power is represented as a mushroom cloud.
- Nagasaki shown in the trailer is different to the version in the game for various reasons, such as:
- In the trailer, Randy Marsh teaches the New Kid Nagasaki, but in the game, Terrance and Phillip teach it.
- In the trailer, it distracted the opponent because they wave their hand in front of their nose and go "OOOHHH!", in the game, it's used to destroy certain obstacles with a large crack down the middle.
- The Sneaky Squeaker is the only magic attack that effects enemies immune to gross out probably due to it having the ability to distract enemies.
- All of the characters that have taught the Magic Attacks are voiced by Trey Parker (not counting Terrance as he only describes Nagasaki and tells the New Kid to "believe in himself").