Mom is the mother of the New Kid in South Park: The Stick of Truth. Her real name is unknown.
|Don't gaze at it too long!
This article contains plot details about the game. Do not read ahead if you don't want it spoiled!
Mom's appearance changes to match the New Kid's, but her clothing remains the same. She has a green shirt and black pants.
- The New Kid in Town - Moves into the house in South Park along with the New Kid and Dad.
- It's Late - Talks to the New Kid when he gets home. Finds and grounds him if he doesn't return in time.
- Go Back Home - Talks to the New Kid when he gets home. Finds and grounds him if he doesn't return in time.
- Defeat the Underpants Gnomes - The New Kid chases the Underpants Gnomes into his parents' bedroom.
Mom insists that the New Kid goes out and makes friends and friends him on Facebook and comments on how "popular" he's going to be with his Mom as a Facebook friend.
Outside of this, she has little role in the story outside of saying goodnight to him and in the backstory of the New Kid. She also finds and grounds him along with Dad if the New Kid stays out too long after dark.
- At the second night, she really wanted to reveal the truth about the New Kid's "gift" to him, but the New Kid's dad told her if she revealed it, they would be in trouble.