Stan Marsh is a warrior from the Drow Elves and is one of the six playable partners in South Park: The Stick of Truth.
Stan dons a studded blue helmet with red feathers coming from the top (mimicking the red puff-ball of his original hat). He wears grey-white bands around his wrists and a brown belt over a sleeveless brown shirt and blue pants. In battle he is shown wielding his personal sword.
- Nonconformist - He along with Kyle tell you to join them instead of Cartman.
- Attack the School - Helps you in the attack if you side with the Drow Elves and is a boss if you side with the KKK.
- Beat Up Clyde - Helps storm Clyde's Fortress.
- Betrayal From Within - One of the buddies that fights with you in the final boss fight.
- The She-Ogre - Asks for help getting his iPhone back from Shelly.
Stan becomes an available ally during the quest "Recruit the Goth Kids". Outside of battle, he can call upon Sparky to pee on electric things to short them out or make puddles of water larger. In battle, many of his attacks can hit multiple targets with a lot of force, and can rend Armor from foes. He has the highest HP of all the buddies and can dish out a lot of damage, even without special attacks. In the end, Stan is a great buddy for those who don't like spending PP to do a lot of damage and great for those wanting to inflict damage to multiple foes. His only weakness is that he has hardly any defensive abilities, if any.
|Marked for Death||Stan shines his Laser Pointer of the Ranger on the target's crotch, sending Sparky to attack.||Stan uses a laser pointer to direct Sparky to attack an opponent, dealing minor damage and the Defense Down status.||Buddy Ability|
|Discus of Might||Stan hurls a deadly disc at the target. The disc can Chain to random targets.||Stan throws a frisbee at an opponent for decent damage, and it hits other random targets when executed perfectly.||Ability|
|Whirlwind Slash||Stan executes a spinning sword attack that hits multiple foes.||Stan hits his target and anyone around them multiple times, and unleashes a finishing slash on his main target, causing 2 stacks of Bleeding.||Ability|
|Way of the Sword||Stan channels his inner action hero and attacks an enemy with a flurry of blows.||Stan slashes a target many times, and finishes the attack with a mighty slash. Causes the Burning status effect and rends Armor away from the opponent.||Ability|
Stan is not present until about halfway through the game, when you are brought to the Elven Kingdom. He has a relatively minor role in the story, despite being a main character in the show. He is either a boss or a buddy when you attack the school, and helps to attack Clyde's Fortress. He also helps in the final boss fight.
- In all the ads and promotional artwork Stan is labeled as a Warrior, but in the game he is only referred as a Ranger.
- In addition, Stan is shown in ads and promotional artwork wielding a simple wooden sword, but in-game he wields his personal sword.
- Tom Cruise is hiding inside Stan's closet from the episode "Trapped in the Closet". If the player tries to open the closet, Tom would be heard yelling:"I'm never coming out!". This is why the player cannot check Stan's equipment inside his closet.
- Stan makes a reference to his line "Oh my God, _____ killed Kenny" when defeating Nazi Zombie Princess Kenny the first time.
- It is unknown if he knows that Wendy is secretly in love with The New Kid or not.
- Stan is the last member of his family to appear (3rd if you count Shelly during Stan's sidequest).
- Stan and Kyle are the only Buddies with other characters to help them out (in this case, Ike and Sparky).
- However, Sparky is fought along with Stan and Ike is summoned by Kyle if Douchebag sides with the Humans.
- Coincidentally, both are fought in "Attack of the School".
| Kyle Broflovski | Stan Marsh | Chris Donnely | Bradley Biggle | Bill Allen | DogPoo Petuski | Faction:Drow Elves | Goth Kids | Fosse McDonald | Jason | Jimmy Valmer | Sparky | The New Kid | Timmy Burch
More Information: Elven Kingdom