The Underpants Gnomes are characters in South Park: The Stick of Truth.
|Don't gaze at it too long!
This article contains plot details about the game. Do not read ahead if you don't want it spoiled!
The Underpants Gnomes are small and wear pointy hats and red shirts with a belt across the front. They have gray pants and black shoes.
Trangressive Recapitalization - The gnomes summon a huge fire ball that inflicts burning if not blocked.
Reprioritize Task List - The gnomes summon a hail storm that inflicts slow if not blocked.
Promote Synergy - The gnomes summon a big skull that inflicts gross out if not blocked.
Fiscal Impact - The gnomes summon a bunch of fire balls that inflict ability down if not blocked.
Liquidate Assets - The gnomes interact with the sky and shock you with lighting and can deal shock damage if not blocked. This attack is pretty rare.
Aggressive Schedule - The gnomes bring their attack up.
Financial Arbitration - The gnomes drop gold gnome coins that inflict ability down if not blocked.
Gloomy Forecasted Earnings - The gnomes summon snow and frost that inflicts slow if not blocked.
Contemplate Profit - The gnomes heal themselves. This is rare.
- Phase One - You must collect underpants for a specific Underpants Gnome for killing the other Gnomes.
- Defeat the Underpants Gnomes - Break into your room, shrink you down, fight you as you chase the Warlock.
- Unplanned Parenthood - Nazi Zombie Gnomes can be found inside Mouse Holes.
- Beat Up Clyde - Under a secret panel on the first floor of Clyde's Fortress, a Underpants Gnome can be found fighting.
- Despite one Underpants Gnome's claim that you've slaughtered their best workers the other Gnomes can be found throughout South Park.