The Underpants Gnomes are characters in South Park: The Stick of Truth.
|Don't gaze at it too long!
This article/section contains plot details about the game. Do not read ahead if you don't want it spoiled!
The Underpants Gnomes are small and wear pointy hats and red shirts with a belt across the front. They have gray pants and black shoes.
Trangressive Recapitalization - The gnomes summon a huge fire ball that inflicts burning if not blocked.
Reprioritize Task List - The gnomes summon a hail storm that inflicts slow if not blocked.
Promote Synergy - The gnomes summon a big skull that inflicts gross out if not blocked.
Fiscal Impact - The gnomes summon a bunch of fire balls that inflict ability down if not blocked.
Liquidate Assets - The gnomes interact with the sky and shock you with lighting and can deal shock damage if not blocked. This attack is pretty rare.
Aggressive Schedule - The gnomes bring their attack up.
Financial Arbitration - The gnomes drop gold gnome coins that inflict ability down if not blocked.
Gloomy Forecasted Earnings - The gnomes summon snow and frost that inflicts slow if not blocked.
Contemplate Profit - The gnomes heal themselves. This is rare.
- Phase One - You must collect underpants for a specific Underpants Gnome for killing the other Gnomes.
- Defeat the Underpants Gnomes - Break into your room, shrink you down, fight you as you chase the Warlock.
- Unplanned Parenthood - Nazi Zombie Gnomes can be found inside Mouse Holes.
- Beat Up Clyde - Under a secret panel on the first floor of Clyde's Fortress, a Underpants Gnome can be found fighting.
- Despite one Underpants Gnome's claim that you've slaughtered their best workers the other Gnomes can be found throughout South Park.